We are so excited to see so many of you next week at our 3rd annual Halloween Bash! We absolutely love this event every year, and we are so happy that it has become a tradition for so many of your families! This year we are thrilled to have Order Up as a sponsor for this event, as we are HUGE fans of theirs! Visit their booth at the Halloween Bash for treats AND face painting!
If you have not purchased your tickets yet, please do so by clicking here. Ticket sales end on Monday! In the meantime, here are our top 5 reasons to attend this event with your kids:
1. INDOOR trick-or-treating. The key word here, of course, is indoor! If you grew up in the midwest, you know that trick-or-treat night means one thing: rain/snow/sleet or all of the above, and temperatures averaging somewhere between 20 and 40 degrees. Boo. Join us for a chance to show off those adorable costumes that you either a) spent a small fortune on or b) spent hours making, and enjoy the opportunity to see the kids in them WITHOUT layers of sweatshirts, coats, and scarves on top of them!
2. Photo Op. Without all of those layers, and without the bright red cheeks and snot running down their nose, your kids will be absolutely picture-perfect at the ICMB Halloween Bash! Take advantage of this by snapping some photos at our festive Halloween backdrop!
3. Candy, Snacks, and More Candy! What’s trick or treating without candy?? All of our sponsors will have candy and/or small prizes for the kids at their tables, and our ICMB staff will be handing out candy around the event as well! And, if that isn’t enough, take a moment to sit down at our snack tables, where the kids can enjoy fruit snacks, cheese balls, juice and water.
4. Games & Activities. In addition to the trick-or-treating and the face painting, many booths will also have a game or activity for the kids as well (with a small prize for all who participate). The games have been a HUGE hit in years past!
5. Family. Last, but most certainly not least, we encourage you to come to the ICMB Halloween Bash for a fun evening with the family. Join us for a safe, warm, fun evening with the ones you love. Your kids will have a blast, you can get some great photos in costume, and when they crash into bed that night you can steal some of their loads of candy…Shhh…
See you next week! Don’t forget to get your tickets, and tell your friends that ticket sales end Monday!